Featured post

Player Jose Alvarado takes center stage and receives the Rising Stars MVP

Anthony Hopkins After shocking Oscar

 After shocking Oscar win, Anthony Hopkins posts video acknowledging Chadwick Boseman

Good morning. Here I am in my homeland of Wales and at 83 years of age I did not expect to get this award, I really didn’t. I’m very grateful to the Academy, and thank you,” said Hopkins. “I want to pay tribute to Chadwick Boseman, who was taken from us far too early, and again thank you all very much. I really did not expect this. So, I feel very privileged and honored … thank you.”

Best Actor Award was the final award of the night, with many arguing it was a design tribute to Boseman, who was supposed to win. However, Hopkins eventually won the award, and since he was not present the show ended abruptly.



This is the second Academy Award for Best Actor, his first in 1992 as the cannibal Hannibal Lecter in "Silence of the Sheeps", making Hopkins the oldest person to receive the award. .


Although Hopkins' victory was unexpected, he has received a lot of praise for his role. 




Nhận xét