Featured post

Player Jose Alvarado takes center stage and receives the Rising Stars MVP

Blue Alert What The Hell You Want Me To Do About A Police Officer Getting Shot

would you please leave my phone alone while I'm driving? I have to use it for navigation!  I don't need to know about your  BlueAlert, and there will be fewer deaths on this day in Florida if you don't require everyone's attention all at exactly the same time.


hoots a non cop? I mean it seems like they're saying this person is more dangerous because they specifically shot a cop. BlueAlert Like 'theyre dangerous if they shoot a random person but they're super dangerous if they shoot a COP' like no

Blue Tsunami Alert Icon Donkey G T-Shirt



the guy who shot the cop is pretty damn smart, he got his ass outta there before they even closed the roads. BlueAlert they still gon find him tho. they always do when its convenient for them.



Nhận xét